- Pool: Collection of miners
- Fee: Cost to mine on the pool
- Min Payout: How how you need to mine before Ether is sent to your wallet
- VarDiff: Your share difficulty will rise or fall depending on your overall hashrate. This ensures that low-hashrate users don’t get sent difficult blocks, and high-hashrate users aren’t sent easy blocks.
- Monitoring: View your hashrate and contributions
- Server Location: Where the server is geographically located
- Coins: What coins you can mine on the pool
- Payment Type: See above chart for ‘Payment Methods’
- Hashing Power: Overall hashing power across all miners in the pool
You can find out more about each Mining Pool by visiting the following posts on Reddit.